Attend Our Free Webinar
Social Security and Medicare Changes for 2019: What Clients Need to Know
Wednesday, February 6th, at 4:00 pm ET /1:00 pm PT
How are these two major government programs changing in 2019? How will your clients be affected? In this webinar we will dive deep into the new inflation adjustments to see how your clients’ Social Security benefits and Medicare premiums may change in 2019 and beyond. We’ll also explore the question on everyone’s mind: now that the midterm elections are over and the deficit is at an all-time high, will there be cuts to the Social Security and Medicare programs? Join us and learn the following:
- Social Security cost-of-living adjustment and related numbers for 2019
- Medicare premiums for 2019, including income-related monthly adjustment amounts
- How the unwinding of the hold-harmless provision will affect some Medicare beneficiaries
- How the earnings test works for people claiming Social Security in 2019
- What the politicians are saying about Social Security and Medicare
- Introducing the new and improved Savvy Social Security Planning calculators
Elaine Floyd, CFP®, Horsesmouth’s Director of Retirement and Life Planning, and the author of Savvy Social Security Planning for Boomers.
Don’t miss this important webinar. Register below.
Questions? Call 1-888-336-6884 ext. 1